Saturday, March 19, 2011

19.mac.2011

damn shitt...
2day walk 11km.. siao meh men..
my fen said.. the distance seen like from my house to Penang Intel..
such far u know..  

Kuda ronda also =''=

every1 also damn tired...

all look bo mood ==''


 very tired after the event is dismiss.. 
although is so tired.. bt it;s worth..
because.. aha.. C:


 me,cynthia,angie go eat KFC.. haha..
damn enjoy.. ^^


our lunch ^^

sour drink again.. sure let KX scold liao geh.. =''=


after back from lunch..
stomach feel unwell ad.. 
it's because too tired.. so i hv a nap at noon.. ^^
mane tau when i wake up..
just know gastric was come to find me..
waa...
damn suffer u noe.. =''=
after i eat still suffer ko..
aiz~
y my stomoch hv a lot of pro geh..?
gv me a gd healthy please.. 
2nite mz rest early la.. but my tax assignment haven done yt..
=''= sien.. who can help me..?
lolz..
is the time to start my homework ad.. 88 =P


the moon at the night~


No comments:

Post a Comment