Friday, June 3, 2011

Day~

long time no update my blog already..
damn busy recently...
working until like hell.. swt~
the 1st day, thy already handle the audit doc for me..
but nvm , jz a company haven start their operating..
Be patient..
but 2day( 3rd day)..
they ad pass all the doc for me with the company have a lot of transaction..
WTH..im jz junior.. not senior leh...
how can gv me the job without guide me anything...
at least u must show me what should i do, but not jz give me the soft & hard copy..
really headache nia.. some more yesterday boss still ask me hw was it..?
i still say,'no problem'.. but 2day really big problem...
i wan to ask..
if u go a company, every doc u solve urself, this call take experience from the company..?
im just undergrad not audit assistance.. lolz~
huh, nvm la.. jz learn lo..
izit i should saty in audit dept or should change to acctg dept..?
more easy..?
haha~ good luck la everyone^^






No comments:

Post a Comment