Sunday, November 29, 2009

boring day ~

again is a new day...
tis two day noneed work...
very free so on9 at home...
bcz of i was sick, so cant attend many fen's gathering...
miss them so much..
yesterday can tahan... i was gv him a msg..
v chat round 1 hour..
angel fight wif devil... at the first devil was win,...
mean i wan go to meet up n see him..
bt at last tahan d...lolzzz...
really complicated lo me~
so deep!
haiz...jz heard his voice oso can d la~
i jz noe he can pass his life wif happily then i was happy...
really miss him..bt no brave to tell him,...sob!
yesterday n now the devil was call me bec to bside him wow...
can i do so??
god, help me plz....
wat should i do....
the angel no energy to fight wif the devil d la~~
suffer n pity angel nia ...
bt i try my best to save angel la...
hope will nt gt bad news frm me la...
if 1 day i really bec to bside him...
alot of fen sure will say me wan...
mayb they will say me stupid or wat laa...
depands la...
bt i relly cant put down him la...
4 n half years de " gan qing" u think so easy to put down meh...
i hear frm him...
he nt 100% put down me yt/...
haizz...wat should i do leh??who can tell me??
2ml gt work d...sure no time to write blog d la...
c when free i oni update my blog la...
Bye bye ya~
Date: 29-11-2009 & 12.39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment