Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SINGLE's LIFE..

i was working round 1-1/2 weeks d...
2day working as usual ...
sien...
recently gt "tao hua yun"
hehe...
dono is good or bad...
1 of the guy vry shy wan n funny..
haha...cute...^^
another 1 is small than me wan...
dono hw many years old lo...
bt both of them oso nt suit me la.... ^^
mine wan i wan the age is big than me 2-4 years wan...
more "an quan gan "
hahaa...~
haiz...
bt the bad things is he told all staf at there he wan to chase me...
cham la...
make me famous at there d la~
sob...
fri is grandfather's birthday..
plan wan to present a cake 4 him...
hehe...
chrismas dono gt wat function bo...
takkan wan boring stay at hom meh...
lollzzz...
so sien ~
hopefully gt function la...
i don1 b the lonely gal la````
god help me...
recently i wrk till very tired...
no much time to spend 4 my holiday~
swt...
k la...
when free only share my story to u all la... ^^
good night ya ~
Date : 09/12/2009 & 11.54pm

No comments:

Post a Comment