Thursday, October 14, 2010

tO yOu~
Sometimes I'm an angel, sometimes I'm cruel,
But when it comes to love I'm just another fool.
I thought you'd be the first guy
To prove to me that not all guys are the same
But really what you have proven to me
Is that they really are all the same
Crushes u get over,
and the tears go away,
but loving u is different,
the tear will always stay
Wanting him is hard to get.
Loving him is hard to regret.
Losing him is hard to accept.
But with all the hurt I've felt,
Letting go is the most painful yet...
Its amazing how someone
can break your heart
But yet you still love them
with every broken piece
It really hurts when you expected
so much more from the person
you once loved so much.
I wish I was a kid again,
because skinned knees are
easier to fix then broken hearts.
Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person
we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn’t mean that
we've stopped loving them
or we've stopped to care.
Sometimes goodbye is
a painful way to say I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment