Thursday, April 28, 2011

2+ BirthDay ^^

I’m feel very happy because of u guys ( angie,F.mei,cynthia,yong,bkheng,h.chin,meng,ck,jeff,kk) were help me celebrated my 2+ birthday~
It’s great ^^ thanks all of u ^^
I was celebrate my advance birthday with the special 1..
My gang in uni also help me celebrate ~
After back from uni, my Penang friends help me celebrate again..  la la la ^^


sushi with ck~






@ Pizza HUT with meng








Prepar-ing~

"pray"(play)  hard b4 exam~

spag source~

B4 cook~

Waa.. nice~

me eat a lotttt~

spag b4 serve the source~

Special Knife~ kaka~

Cynthia jie jie

Foo Mei ~

Busy with their thing ~

Spag~

My CAKE~ NEW YORK cheese ^^ yum yum =P





p/s : sorry for those i was PPK.. so sorry to u all because i'm not enough time to spend =''=

No comments:

Post a Comment