Monday, April 11, 2011

~SoMetImE~

after few days ad full 23 years old..
what i have.? is nothing..
what people have, i dun have..
what people dun have,i also dun have..
sad man.. 23 years in the world, still cant get anything..=''=
sometime i will feel no direction.. no motivation to be hardworking..
no target, no direction,no mood, no motivation to go ad..
sometime i will feel lonely.. this i also don1.. Mr. right haven appear yet..
sometime i don1 hw to describe my fren..
keep asking me to find a new 1..
i also know need to find a new 1 la, bt where should i go to find.. =''=
u say find then sure can get ad meh..
recently keep collect the "happy" song..
don1 heard so many sad song ad..
almost 2 n half years stay at dark world..
wan have a lot of happiness after this..
sometime must know, what is the pass, what is for future..
the pass mean only is the pass, cant get in future 1..
i wan apologize to some1 was rejected by me..
is not u all no good,but maybe is my problem..
i know u all very "sayang" me.. but some of u really no suit me..
sorry.. 
i peach record ad, 3 years birthday still in single status.. haha ^^
maybe next years will not ad.. but i also don1 rush to get la..
because i know..
if the thing is not yours, mean forever u will not the owner..^^
sometime i very jealous a pair couple in front of me..
i feel they very happy and sweet..
but when my turn.. i will feel very "mahuan"..
seriously.. now i feel like that..
izit i no confident with "love" ad.?
maybe~
ok la,this year birthday, i put "55 find a right Mr. Right" as my wish~
haha.. hopefully 2012, i can gt a right men.. ^^ 
im sure i can gt my M.R during 2012.. haha~
hopefully,next year birthday have a RIGHT 1 at beside me ad~






No comments:

Post a Comment