Sunday, January 3, 2010

My day 2~

1/1/2010
Early in morning I was wake up… Jz oi 3 hours nia~ 5am -8am…
Haiz….
When wake up start clean my things 4 preparing bec to uum until 1pm….
Then I was make an appointment wif “ Topper Saloon”…
Redo hair again… lolz…waste my 3 hours .. swt~
When rch hom d 4pm…
Continue my day wif Ming…
at the 1st ~
V go “tian xin zhi jia” near QB there eat tim sum…
And then v go shopping ~
Waa,,…
He really spends a lot ~ Buy a lot ~
Haha….
Huh… me??
Haha… din buy anything … lolzzz…+.+
Round 9 .30pm v was bec… when rch hom d 10pm..
Pasar mlm there u can c the ppl such as “ant” ~
Lolzzz.
A lot ppl la ~
I go there buy sum food ~ Yummy yummy ~ ^^
When I bec hom, I received call frm K…
V chat n chat…
I was meet him again…
Go hv sum drink at Komtar Wang ~
N v oso hv sum food la…
bt wat I wish to drink bt din hv.. vry bad luck ~
maybe too late d ~ 12am..
hoho ~
at last I drink Ice Honey Lemon ~ ^^
i think v chat round 1 n half hours…
lolzzz….
Dono chat wat v chat oso…
The moment I really scare start luv him again ~
Really vry scare…
He was make my heart smile at tht momnet~
Long time din saw him d…
Miss him a lot ~
i wan to tell him…
Bt din say it to him…
Jz gv a hug ~
The hug really warm 4 me~
long time din hv tht feel d ~ ^^
Around 3pm v oni say good bye to each other ~
Hope him dun smoke n drink so much wine d~
Although hate him bt hope he healthy everyday n evryime~
He call me contact him 2ml when go bec to uum~
Bt I don1 to do so ~
Bcz I noe wat I wan nw …
really nt him~
he request “BEC” bt I don1 ~I noe nw wat I wan, he sure can gv me ~
I love a ppl nt bcz of hw rich he is, hw clever he is, bt is hw much he luv me~
V talk a lot of things tht pass v pass b4~
V really mz “Menghargai” ppl who bside YOU nw…
dun regret if 1 day he/she leave YOU~

Date : 2/1/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment