Sunday, January 3, 2010

my day 1~

31/12/2009
Wake up quite late round 10pm…
Plan acc mom go shopping later ~
We go jusco n tesco…
I was buy something…. ^^
Spend a lot too …T.*
When bec d 4 sumthing…
Help bro do sum of his assignment~
7pm I start prepare 4 2 nite..
Bt b4 going countdown wif fen…
I go saloon do appointment 1st…
Ma huan nia~
Round 9.++ I oni out…
V plan go find kun n his gf…there hv a concert…
Bt I dun hv interest bout it…
plus too many ppl at there d…
We hv a look at shopping centre ~
At last v go hv sum drink near QB there/…
Hou,he very geng…
He do a special magic show 4 me n Ming…
I like the magic very~
Really nice…
NICE ~
Hopefully I can c it next time…
Some more he promise he will do it 4 me 4 next time.. really thz…
Bt dono mz wait until when d…bcz I wan bec to JUNGLE..
Sob ~
They drink sum wine… bt I no brave to touch anymore… ^^
Hopefully I can do it as well ~
v sat at there round 3.++am…
~~silent….
Oni few walkers…
When I oi…
The clock was show 5am d…
Geng ~
Nite la every1…

Date : 1/1/2010 & 10am

No comments:

Post a Comment